New and Reconditioned Equipment: IP Office, Partner, Merlin, Magix, Spirit Nortel, Norstar, Northern Telecom, Voice Mail & Software Upgrade
In business for over one hundred years, Nortel Networks has been a leader in digital communication since its introduction in the late 1970s. Today, Nortel continues to be a leader in both digital telephony and networking.
Our two most popular Nortel systems are:
Meridian Communications Portfolio
(ideal for 10 to 200 extensions; lines are virtually unlimited)
- Meridian 1 Communcations Systems for Your Growing Needs Download (268K pdf)
- Meridian Telephones User Guide Download (544k pdf)
- Meridian Telephones Reference Manual Download (292k pdf)
Norstar Integrated Communications Systems (ideal for 1 to 248 ports; 192 stations)
Meridian Communications Portfolio
Nortel Networks Meridian provides PBX solutions for businesses requiring 60 to 80,000 lines. Advanced voice features, data connectivity, computer telephony integration (CTI) and information services make this an excellent choice for systems that need room for growth and development.
BCM (Business Communications Manager)
The BCM from Nortel delivers a voice and data solution for small to medium sized businesses. The BCM has the capabilities that businesses need including telephony, unified messaging, multimedia call center, interactive voice response, IP routing and data services such as firewall, wireless and more. Its ability to use a mix of digital and IP stations makes the BCM a cost-effective solution for offices using 10 to 200+ stations.
High-performance architecture for business communication energizes revenues and profits
Over the past 25 years, the Nortel Networks Meridian Communications Portfolio has become synonymous with quality, reliability and scalability. From remote and branch office solutions to large campus networks, customers have come to trust and depend on Meridian's profit-building advanced applications and features for their mission-critical voice communications.
- Investment Protection. As your business grows and changes, Meridian systems and applications can grow right along with it -- from 60 to 80,000 lines.
- Flexibility. Ready to take advantage of Voice over IP? Meridian 1 and Meridian SL-100 can be IP-enabled at a pace that's right for your business. Combined with IP-enabled Solutions, Meridian 1 and Meridian SL-100 offer all of the rich features and benefits of traditional telephony solutions today, while taking advantage of the latest in converged network technology.
- Reliability. To businesses of all sizes, voice communication is mission-critical. Meridian systems deliver "five nine's" or carrier-grade reliability based on proven technologies over the past 25 years.
- Proven Track Record. Meridian has delivered over 450 valued features and applications, such as Unified Messaging and Call Centers to customers for 25 years.
Norstar key systems offer sophisticated features that are easy to use while giving businesses the flexibility for growth and the addition of new services. Norstar is comprised of telephony solutions for small-to-medium businesses with growth up to 248 ports (192 stations). Norstar brings together all of your communications - voicemail, fax, email, computer and telephone for one complete communication solution.
Norstar Integrated Communications Systems offer a portfolio of telephone/key systems, with solutions for small-to-medium businesses and branch offices, and is expandable from 1 to 248 ports. Every Norstar Integrated Communications System (ICS) is a fully digital platform that brings all of your communications together right at your desktop - including fax, e-mail, computer, and telephone.